Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

trying to up load pictures

Well I guess I'll try to upload some of the drawings I've done on the computer. I invested in one of those neat mouse pens and that makes it loads easier to at least try to draw. Only thing is now I have to figgure out these things called layers and stuff.

Lets see what happens:

Nothing I tried so far works. Maybe a photo...Nope, same problems. sigh. I thought these things were supposed to let you upload pictures... photo's anyway.

Anyone got suggestions on how to do this? I'd like to share some of my pictures I haven't put up in that online t-shirt store of mine.

Oh, and it ain't easy getting a post back to edit once you leave the site unexpectedly as I did just a moment ago. I clicked on the wrong thing and presto chango everything was gone with me having to get back on Yahoo just to have a place to jump off from to get back here. Sheesh. Stupid machines doing what I tell'um instead of what I want'um to do.
Grummble, mutter.

3 comments:

  1. Is this a current post? I don't know. Betty! Are you there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here Earl but this particular post (about trying to upload pic's) is about 3 or so blog posts back! I've put up a totally boring blog on the economy and another on an ant attack on my worm farm!
    You need to catch up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to take graduate course in how to read a blog. You are right. I didn't go to the top of the page and missed your recent posts.

    Can you put your computer in "sleep" mode? That is helpful for when you have to leave for a few minutes. In fact, I leave mine in sleep mode most of the day.

    ReplyDelete