Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Annoucing My Newest Blog

Just so y'all will know I have a new blog where I am posting new and old copies of the "Alternative Opinion" article I write for the Lone Oak Newsletter.

I am editing them so that they will make sense as a blog as well as trying to make them make more sense generally. I'm even trying to fix the comma problems, but I somehow doubt I'm improving anything that way.

I'm also hoping that by editing some of the sentences and such that I'm just plain making them a better example of writing. I have been taking some writing classes after all, and wouldn't want to be embarrassed if, say, my instructor should wander into my blog-o-sphere.

Of course, I am also planning on contacting some agents and I definitely want to empress them. Who knows. Maybe I could actually get them to find someone who'd pay me for my writing!

Wouldn't that be cool!

My new blog can be found at www.arurualpointofview.blogspot.com Go check it out. Hope it entertains you. In one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment