Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Kittens

Kittens. Kittens. Kittens! Cute, cuddly but such a pain. Especially when they try to climb your leg while you have shorts on.
I have two. One a black, yellow/orange tabby female with darn near no tail at all. Just a little stump and I don't think it was gnawed on by anything. The other is a light, light yellow? orange? male with enough tail to make up for his sister's lack there of.
A friend has already laid claim to the tailless kitten but so far no one has said much about the little blond boy kitten. If I didn't already have two cats, his mother being one of them, I'd keep him.
Him and his sister have figured out how to get up here on my desk. So now I have to fight with them and their mother to get to my keyboard.
Honestly, they are, like all baby animals, cute as little furry buttons. But I already have more than enough mouths to feed so I am looking for homes for this little boy. 
Sorry. Can't ship him anywhere. If you want him you'll have to come get him.

No comments:

Post a Comment