Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

digital farming

Now what did I say in my last blog? Face book is dangerouse! Oh, you betcha. Here it is after 4 pm and I'm just now getting to checking my blog. And guess what! I haven't posted a thing in, in...I don't know how long.
And I've been on the computer for at least 4 hours almost every day!!!.
I'd give up the farms in Farm Town and Farmville except....They are SO much easier to take care of than my real one!!
I mean a couple of clicks on the mouse and I've cleared and plowed a section of land. Another couple of clicks, a quick choise and another click and bingo! the plowed section is planted. Crops ready to harvest? Click on the sythe, click on the field or tree that's ready, and there ya go! Of course it's slightly different from one farm to the other but, hey, I've got well over two thousand 'coins' in each. Heck, on one I've got over 20,000 coins!
Sure as heck ain't got that on my real farm. Sigh. Do have lots of mud though. Lots of mud.
Mud and some hungry critters I hear calling me to come feed.
Latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment